1.09.2007

...

everyone has those family members you just don't understand...you always think- "what the hell happened to them for them to be so much different than me?" got a phone call from my mom today about my cousin...strange things have been going on now for about 6 months...and well shit hit the fan last night and it just amazes me the things that people do. and the people who dont see these things happening right in front of their faces....

with that being said....
this weekend can't wait (and its only Tuesday that sucks)
nothing special to look forward to for the rest of the week...other than not having to be to work until 12! but then I have to work till 8.

I have thought a lot lately and have decided to take this semester off of school. just need to get some things worked out and don't need the stress of school to make things harder than they already are. so thats my decision. transferring next semester to Minnesota School of Business/Globe College makes more sense- wish I would have just gone there in the first place- would be done with school now...but you live and learn right?

so its supper time...im starving...have no food here...that sucks.

p.s. going to start to work on Tags for Heidi's swap tonight...as I didn't stop to get pics from WM tonight and have no pics to scrap.

peace. love. happiness.

oh and I am still trying to think of a word for AEZine this week.
im close to picking.

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Ohhh B. There's always at least one in every family, heh. Pits. Hopefully things work out for the greater good of it all!

Oooh, Heidi's new swappity swap. I have to reply to that email. Hello, I'm so delinquent on that one.

Hope your week is going well... Happity Hump Day (sing it.. My Hump My Hump...... muwahahl;kjsfalkjahahaha).

xobellaaimox said...

can't wait to hear what your word is! love the new banner and such. mwa!