1.05.2007

BAA's Best Day Ever.

So this Lovely Lady made my day.
Read her two latest posts. I was the
winner of a RAK. first time ever!
love this!! I am so in love. No clue
no one has any clue! can't believe it.

also last night got in the mail my order
from here. amazed with the fun I had
with it tonight. got one awesome layout done.
also used some of the beauty I got at my LSS
today...spending some christmas money from
the g-parents.

Next weekend...MOA shopping! Can't wait.
new jeans...
new sweaters...
new tank tops....
new scrapping love..
from archivers....
have to get things for
Heidi's amazing tag swap for February.
amazed that I already know what I am
doing for this.
Have coupons for A's also...sweet love!

on a horrible note...i hate (yes its a strong word..
yes its true) walmart photo. I wish we had some
where else to get photos developed in this town.
am ready to hurt those ladies behind the counter.
have no time or energy to type why...but just believe me.

Scrapped 4 new pages...put them right in the book...
didn't share with you. I am horrible. Maybe next week I will
get bored enough to scan and post them. Hopefully, I feel
bad when I do not share with who ever reads this.... who does read this?


*btw....BAA = becca ann augustin's (sorta like VH1's) but my own.*

2 comments:

Penny said...

It's always fun to win your first RAK! I was on a Roll for a while, but I haven't tried for any lately.

Have fun with all your new goodies...you'll have to post those layouts!

Deanna G. said...

I have so many things I haven't scanned or taken photos of that need to go in my gallery. I have no motivation for that right now, heh :op

Shopping sounds super funner :)
Four new pages? Ahhhhhhhhhh. Fun. BRocks.