12.01.2006

New New New





yeah- that sexy slim lil thing is all mine!!
haha- so excited to have a new phone!!
Brett and I both got the same phone- his
is black- not pink obviously! but its so much
fun to have a new phone!! very fun!!

This is the chipboard stack that I got from HL
for $6.00 yupp- haven't used it yet- but I have it!
haha

Work tomorrow- then its all about PARTY!!!
I can't wait- I need this. big time- will be fun.
supper with my Girl Amanda- then drinking time!

I need to scrap- I can't wait until christmas break so that I will
have one week day off work and will be able to do my own thing
all day and not worry about school work that needs to be done!
Fun times. I do have one page i need up scan and post...maybe I will
get that done tonight!!

Loving the song Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heros
download it- its my ring tone now! love

1 comment:

Deanna G. said...

Super cuteness phone B :)

Can't wait to see what you do with those alphas.