12.04.2006

mondays suck

i hate mondays.
they are so long
boring
lazy
i hate them.
but if we didn't have them
i would hate tuesday

Had the day off work
skipped class
hung out with Brett
came home.
put pics from the weekend on facebook.

Me, Brooke, Amanda F, Amanda L.
These girls rock my world.
We had so much fun together
saturday night. Honestly- if you
girls read this...can't wait to party again
SOON!!
we should have a girls supper/drink night!!
possibly catered by Little Caesars? haha

I also decided to finally scan in this:
Bretts cousin and now cousin in law at their wedding a month ago today!!
Im so far behind in scrapping- a month to be exact...it sucks but hopefully
I will get some things done soon!!! I have tons of new product to use...
just need to get in there and work!!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

So love the page. And how you have that hambly peeping out, ahhhhh! Gorgeous.

Super cuteness pic with the girls. Looks like fun. Catering a la Little Caesars = mui mui raddd. ahakdjakl;ahahah.

Yeah, Mondays pretty much suck.

Penny said...

I love the LO! Pink, zigzag bazzill, hambly....some of my favorites!