11.27.2006

christmas is in the air!


So you would think this photo was taken 30 years ago...nope
took it just 10 mins ago- played with it and this is what I came
up with.
Totally printing it and making a scrap page with it.
Love how it looks old and vintage- love me some vintage right now.
Got some extra time and put the tree up tonight...now I just need to find
pretty things to put on it.
Can't decide if I want bright colors or just red. hopefully I figure it out soon!
I kinda just like it with the lights though- so pretty.
and I found the tree skirt that i want at HL today...but its $25 after the 50% off sale.
yeah expensive- so I am going to look at target!!
Now I just need to start christmas shopping!!
For sure know what im getting Brett- but no clue what I am getting everyone else.
I'll figure it out sometime! haha

I feel the need to say

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Mannnnnn, that picture is super radness, B! For rill :) Totally love that vintage look.

I didn't even make my list. I will be, once again, behind... I just fill it. Haha.

Happy Holidays for sure darling :)

Deanna G. said...

I'm back. Yes, so soon. I know :) Haha. But the banner just loaded and I felt the need to say that that thing is glorious :)