11.24.2006

stress?

yes!!
I haven't been around here latley!
I have been working my butt off, trying to get better and over this virus/cold thing, spending time with family, boyfriend, and friends.

First off THANK YOU to those of you who wished me a happy turkey day!!
Second I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!!
Who went shopping at the outragous hour of 5 am today?
you are crazy!! I had to work at 4:30- that was fun! haha
Long day and its 1:19 now and I am home and ready for a nap!!

Can't wait till next saturday when I get a real day off of work!

im starving- want mexican for supper- hopefully someone will be in town and not busy to hang out and go get delicious food and drink with me!

okay bed time for this girl! then maybe i'll wake up clean the scrap area and scrap some- haven't done that in like 2 weeks!!

love to my girls!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

I ate so much turkey and stuffing my pants aren't rilly fitting right now :) Hahah. Should've opted for spandex this a.m. lajlfkja;haha.

Filling better or what? Hope so. Nap? Yeah.... I'ma so be on it when I get home from work too! Haha.

Heidi Joe said...

B-Money! Get better soon so you can scrap. I miss seein' your goodies. Hee hee hee... glad you survived the Friday after T-day.