11.27.2006

okay i am here!

yes- hopefully I will be back in the swing of things
and updating regularlly!
Im feeling better and ready!! haha

This weekend was slighly uneventful.
Went to Winona Saturday night after work
and went out to the bars for Brett's cousins
birthday- had fun- was sober cab.
sunday we just hung out and watched Cars.
super cute movie!
had class today and then went to HL to get me
some christmas lights and a christmas tree topper.
love it all.
also managed to get me the chipboard stack thing that is
9.99 with my 40% discount card. $6 in my little hands
super cute- font is like HS lemonade stand sorta.
I might post a pic later.
I also got a 2GB SD card for my camera over the weekend
$24.99 reg. $89.99 I am now able to take and store 1440
photos or 28.23 mins. of video.
im prepared!!
working tomorrow
home around 4ish
putting the christmas tree up-can't wait
bretts house is all christmasafied and im ready for mine
to be also!!

i have the animal sleeping on me now- she missed me.

well i believe its time to go and make my tags for heidi's swap
finally getting to them!!
promise you will have them on time heidi!!

No comments: