11.20.2006

t-minus 4 days and counting...

Until
THANKSGIVING

so excited for delicious food and family.
Have to be to bretts grandparents by 1:00
for lunch. Eat hang out for an hour or so then
on the road again to be at mom and kevins
by 5:00 for supper. Homemade pie by loving
grandmothers at both houses!!
I am also super excited to set up a christmas
three here at my house. We didn't have one last
year since I just moved in the day before christmas
eve and well dads not much of a decorator! So this year
we will have a beautiful (fake) tree up and I saw this big
container at Target today that has super colorful decorations
for the tree for only $17.99 so that will be bought!

As if traveling for thanksgiving isn't going to give me enough
stress this week I am also officially starting the new job
at Office Max on Wednesday. We open. Very excited.
So I work Wednesday at 7:45 am off thursday for some
time with family and turkey and mashed potato eating.
Friday=BLACK FRIDAY most hated day in retail- I will be
at work by 4:45 AM- yes thats right we open at 5- I can not
guarantee that I will be awake- but I will be there! ha

I will be done by 1 so that is nice- go home and sleep-
hopefully I will put the christmas tree up that afternoon.
I work saturday also so maybe sunday I will have a day off!

Christmas is sneaking up on us so fast!! My mom has my brothers and I's christmas presents ordered and all already- insane-
I believe I know what I am getting Brett-- *can't say here
because sometimes he reads this*
For my mom I think im going to try and get some pictures
taken of the family and make some type of home decor for her since
she will have a new house in the spring and will need some new fun things to put in the house.
Dad- who knows what to get him ever! he has everything!
I will find something though i am sure- maybe a maid to clean his desk? haha

I have been sick since last Tuesday. Is it time for it to be done?
I sure hope so because im ready for it to be done!
It sure is a good diet though- haven't eat much of anything since then.
and because of this I have not been to class since forever ago- I must
call the teacher today and let her know what is going on- if she can hear
me because I do not have a voice- which also sucks.

okay enough blabbing from this girl for the day!


2 comments:

xobellaaimox said...

happy turkey day becs!

Deanna G. said...

I super hope you fill better soon :) And how fun all the holiday goodness going on, eh? Happy Thanksgiving to you and Brett and your families :)