11.01.2006

hump day ....

mid week.....BUSY week!!
aughz!!!
So much to do - and it doesn't even involve the new job!
Well tonight the 4 hour meeting but thats all.
last night we went to Saw III - super scary
thought I was going to puke the entire first 10 mins..
yuck- but good
whoever the hell writes that stuff is insane and
should go see someone-
can't wait for SAW 4!
Had supper at TGI Fridays
nummy- soup was "Souper" good!!
hehe

Class today- thought an assignment was due- wasn't
good thing because I don't have it done!

Big assignment due monday-
my typed up proposal for my final project is due Wednesday-
so im going to ask for help from you ladies...what do you think I should do?
(i'll type up what we have to do tomorrow the you can let me know)

Tomorrow is work from 12-6 then off to Winona
Saturday morning we leave for the wedding!
Super busy weekend!
all the way to Sunday afternoon we are busy!!
Will be a blast though!!
*drunken blast at that!!**
Next week is my first day of training for the new J-O-B!!
4:30 to 9 up in the cities (40 min drive from home- but I
have to leave from school so its 1 hour and 40 mins) that sucks
oh well- I hopefully get paid for that entire time- plus mileage!
WooT!
We open the 22nd and are closed the 23rd for Thanksgiving
but I get paid for a full 8 hours!! Saweet!!!! I love having a full
time job again!
benefits rock!
although our discount is only 10% on everything but "electronics"
type stuff...thats only 5%- which will only cover tax (5.6% here)
But there are like 7 "Friends and Family Days" and I guess there
are some really good deals then so - that will be nice!!
There are tons of chances to get more $$- like bonus's for doing what
our job is- so thats sweet!!
Very excited for this new job
The open supervisor posission is open to me and another guy-
who I went to school with, graduated with, and worked with
at Sam Goody- so I am going to work my ass off to make sure
I get that spot- because if he does- I will be mad- because I am
way better than him at this job- I have worked with him before-
I have been his manager before- No way am I going to let him
be in charge of me!!!!
There are also these annoying high school girls (3 of them- who happen
to be best friends) they are so annoying! Im so over high school drama
and BS- so that is the last thing I will be putting up with while
working!!
okay enough of my babbling....
im out for the night!!!!!

oh wait one more thing.......
Fargo called bretts two major people in his work history-
The fire chief of the Volunteer department he is on now
(who happens to be his uncle) and talked to him for
about 15 mins- and made a comment that they had
talked to someone from the City (he worked there for
about 4 years in the summers) and said they had nothing but
good things to say
so this is a good thing!
Things are going in our direction right now and I couldn't
be happier!!!!!!
*If you read this brett- I LOVE YOU*

2 comments:

xobellaaimox said...

yuck- but good
whoever the hell writes that stuff is insane and
should go see someone-
can't wait for SAW 4!


LMAO!!

and yay brett!

Amber Ulmer said...

Haven't seen SAW... not much for that creepy gorey stuff...
Good luck on ur job. Sounds like ur oober excited!! Should be great! and ... U show that boy who's boss and u get that sup. position!! Great for Brett! Woot! haha as u would say!

TTFN girlie!