11.02.2006

Homework Help Chicas?

Hey ladies!
Okay so last night I said I would type you my homework assignment I'm having a little trouble with...here it is (give me some creative ideas!)

This is for my photography class by the way. I have to have 5 pictures for the final presentation. I can either mount them or frame them- or I can be creative and do something three-dimensional to present them ( I would like to do this...)
anyway here it is:


Choose a consistent theme, attitude, or style and use it throughout the project so each photo somehow relates to the other four. GO beyond the surface and look for underlying issues, meaning or spirit. Learn as much as you can about the subject and become involved with it.
Suggestions:

  • explore the human conditions by examining one of the following: greed, poverty, illness, power, fragility, dignity, aging or birth.
  • Explore the idea of place by examining a neighborhood, landscape, campus o architecture.
  • Examine issues of identity, your own another person, or group.
  • Select a subject or event to document. If you choose an event, it could also include photos form behind the scene.

My ideas so far:

something to do with time...

or

games (family tradition)

so what do all you ladies think!? I have to have a typed proposal in by Wednesday the 8th so my brain needs to be working and it just isn't right now...grr @ the brain!

For my next assignment I get to use lyrics to form my photographs...since summer is gone im thinking of doing the "So Long Summer" lyric and have a few ideas in mind for that

and then I have no clue for the next one really- well I do- but I need to go through my downloads and pick one....think I can get away with "london Bridge" by Fergie somehow?? hehe loves me that song!!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

I like the idea of time, B. It's been such the recurring theme here because seriously, it waits for no one. It still amazes me how that is so. I'm sure whatever you do, it WILL be fab. Cmon, it's you! Heh.

Hope you're having a rad week :)

xobellaaimox said...

oh man i wish i was better at this stuff. but i agree, love the time. we're either living it, looking back on it, or wishing for more of it :) good luck.