10.31.2006

what a weekend! {Happy Halloween!}

Had tons of fun this weekend!!
Saturday night we carved pumpkins!

and the boys played...

Sunday morning we woke up at 5 and drove to Green Bay
Went to the bar and watched the game.
Packers won 31-14
Brett bought me this awesome shirt...

Was tons of fun...had a $80 bar tab :O!!!! I know- but it was fun.
Went back to the hotel at supper with Bretts Cousin that lives in
Green Bay
Went to bed
Woke up in the AM got ready
went to Hobby Lobby
Got all this for only $11 and some change!
WoOt! saweet!
all in all it was a fun weekend...
found something to wear to the wedding this weekend..
just want to wear a skirt instead of pants so thats what I am looking for this week!
hopefully I can find one!
Time go get ready and get to work!!!
Have an awesome Halloween Everyone!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Us said...

love the pumpkins girl

Amber Ulmer said...

Awesome weekend!! Hey... can't see the pics though... just small x's in the corner... Ill try to reload it and check it again.. Anyway... hope u got my e-mial about the photoswap! Im so in... Scrappinchic04 is my p name. left it outta the e-mail... TTFN girlie

Karla Dudley said...

Glad i found your blog! Glad you and yours had agreat weekend!!! Can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding. I love weddings...be back to check you out soon. -Karla

Heidi Joe said...

Darling, I cannot see your pictures!

I'm so sad....