10.14.2006

WTH is...

up with 2peas?! I have been trying to get on for the past 47 mins and its not working.
Im sitting here at work with NOTHING to do (except read the last two issues of Glamour) and I want to get my fix of 2peas... and I can't even do that!! grrrr!!

So instead I will speak of last night....
FUN FUN FUN
thats all there is to it!
Tons of fun!!
Narko was at the bar most of the night-
but Styna, Mandy and I had a effin' blast!
We went for a 2 AM 4-wheel ride- that was cold
the boys had fun playing with all of dads tools in the shop
it was super warm in there thank goodness!!

Jake- (my dog) had a great time too!!
He loved all the attention and there are now beer bottles
scattered all around my back yard...he loves playing with
them empty things!! He didn't even get up from his sleeping
spot this AM when I brought him food!!
Silly pup.

I still don't have pics downloaded from the camera yet...
But there will be hundreds more taken tonight I am for sure!
Party bus tonight- Can't wait!! Will be fun!!!!

No comments: