10.16.2006

Now...



WTH is up with my messenger?!
It wouldn't sign me in-
just keeps saying
"Signing in"
grrr!!!!
I uninstalled it
and re-installed it-
so that sucks

On other note:
The School Of Scrap contest im in-
not sure If I want to be in it anymore..
The layout I did last week I thought was really good-
but others that I thought it was better than...
got a better grade than me....so that sucks-
and this week is really hard....gotta use a album cover
(that they chose) for inspo. and have either the word
Grateful or Thankful
along with their defination and a quote with the word....
thats way more of a busy page than I am used to.....
totally out of my box....
Im going to see what I can do here in a bit with it-
I know I am going to be using two sheets from the
BG Lily Kate line.

Got those at the LSS today along with some KI halloween pp
Some Insipirables (not sure off the top of my head who makes this)
thanksgiving paper
and some HS Lemonade stand chipboard letters-

right now im sitting on my foot and its fallen asleep.....
the tingles suck!

No comments: