10.20.2006

T.G.I.F.

Friday Blogger:
What are you excited about right now...


Regular Price...28.99......my price 15.00
WooHoo!!!
Can't wait to play this!
Monopoly is like my favorite game ever and now the
latest and greatest is mine....before christmas!!
(It was on my wish list....)

So last night...
after reading three months worth of Glamour I decided to cut my naturally long and beautiful perfect nails off and have the short nails that are "all the rage" right now.....wanted to paint them red but I don't have red, so they are pink.
Its so strange typing with out my long nails.

Going to pee in a couple hours.....
Heidi...I am keeping your tip in mind...thank you :)
I also NEED to go shopping for you!!!
*and you NEED to get me a lil wish list chica!!*

and thats all I have to say about that...

4 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

(cough cough) HAMBLY (cough cough)



;)



ROCK STAR IS WHAT YOU ARE.

xobellaaimox said...

lol!! wooooo!!

Amber Ulmer said...

Becca... ur a peach! Thanks for the comment. O.. I have shorty nails too... could never grow them.. I want to paint my either red or black, but working at a bank... I don't know how the black would go over. I love the punk look!! Can't do it often b/c of work so I never thought to spend the $$ on articles of clothing to make that happen... wish I could though... I might go red though.. Well see!! TTFN girlie

Deanna G. said...

I'm so with you on the short nails right now. I can't sidekick3 type with the long ones. I end up typing like so: ajf;lak;iek hello a;kjrel. Muahahaha.

Wishlist?? Funner. Maybe I'll make one too. Hahaha. Then send my boy a link and (Heidi Cough Cough).