10.18.2006

I am now an employee of ....

(pending a drug and background test- but I am quite sure I have not done drugs (ever) or killed anyone in the past) so WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!

Super excited!!!

Now to just tell Lynn I am done. It will be sad/hard but I have been there for 3 years and I am pretty sure she knows that my life goal was not to work there.

In other news.......I got my package from 2peas today!! Bought with my RAK from my wonderful Heidi!!!!!!! Love this girl! ahem....balls to the wall....ahem...

I also got a "coupon" if you will for $8.46 to the LSS in Winona.

Its a Frequent Buyer Voucher.....total suprise- knew nothing about it!
I am stoked!!!!!!!!!
I have like $4 left from a GC there so this girl is doing a little shopping this
weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!

well its time to make supper- (and watch the damn dog so he don't run away anymore!!!)

oh pictures...hereOur awesome "punkins"
they are way bigger in real life!Brett and I at the "Punkin" Farm
me ridin' the cow :)
Mitchell Kaylen and I playing on the Round BalesMy drinking partner :) My other drinking partners :)
Ashely, Mandy, "Umpy" of the "Flumpy"

5 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

YAY! Congrats on the jobby job. Can I score a free pink highlighter? File folders? I wasn't kidding when I said I was an office supply nerd. (Okay, well maybe like halfway kidding.)

Excellent work on the punkin choosing! The pic of you on the cow is priceless... looks like Brett's just gonna lead ya right through the town! Adorable.

xobellaaimox said...

ahh congrats on the new job. OMG heidi i am SOOO there with you. staples was my fave store before i discovered LSS. let me know how you like your job there. i really need a job :(. i might actually go looking today (you have inspired me.) where did you work for three years prior? sad to start over sometimes :( but exciting. good luck!

Heidi Joe said...

Also, I was wondering if your dog had any good recipes for baked beans.



(hee hee hee!)

Anonymous said...

Girlie.. congrats on the job!! U go! Picture on the cow is flippin awesome! haha Gotta scrap it!! U and ur guy are super cute!! Looked fun!! TTFN
~Amber

Penny said...

Hehe, I'm glad to see that we're not the only ones who give our dogs beer bottles so we can take pictures!

Congrats on the new job! I love Office Max...office supplies are another obsession of mine. I always volunteer to go on our supply runs.

I'm waiting on my order to come in, and then I'll get your package out to you. Sorry it's running a little later than usual this month!