10.20.2006

Successful!

the peeing in a cup!
Managed to do it- thanks to the tip from Heidi!!
woot woot!!

Other than that today was un eventful-
went to the LSS - got Heidi her goodies-
want to keep them for myself....
brett said if she don't like them
to tell her to just send them back to me
he always thinks things are so simple!
i tell ya

also got some goodies for myself...
some BG chipboard
some Halloween pp to make tags with
MM felt letter stickers (in black...i have pink and brown)
and thats all......

brett is sleeping like a baby next to me...
im watching me so sexy Dierks Bently on CMT...
delish!

Tomorrow is...RED LOBSTER!!
nummy!
can't wait

Brett and his family is having a Duck Feed tomorrow night
with like the 50 lbs of duck they have "caught" (they get
so mad when we say caught cuz they SHOT it haha)
Mom and Kevin might come- should be fun!
All the guys are going to be here I guess- cards afterwards..
fun times- some drinks cards....food (no duck for me im having
chicken or steak...)

And I see Deanna and Amy are doing a photo swap?
This sounds fun!
I would love to swap with any of you ladies my chicas!
(you know who you is!)
let a girl know
im not very good at inniciating things....get all nervous and think
im going to get turned down...hehe only kidding

mucho loves!!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Ahhhh! B. Seriously? If you want to, then I am so there. "Love to. Love the bag. Love the shoes. Love it all. Love to." Thats a George quote for you (Hey, that ties into your Red Lobster! Didn't they go eat at RL? I'm sorry, I might be rambling... My Best Friend's Wedding).

My first two swaps were with Jamie (kokopuffs), and I felt extremely nervous both times because you feel self conscious and all. Her stuff is just blow me away goodness and I be all like, Ahhhh. So hopefully after some practice I'll get over the nerves.

OMGosh, Bretnt is so funny. And dude, seriously. My boy is sleeping next to me too. Love me a laptop, heh. And Heidi, if *when you read this, yeah, we can so do one too.

Heidi Joe said...

YAY! I wanna do a photo swap with all y'all.

I try not to use the word y'all. But in this case it's a keeper.

Tell me what I need to do! I tried doin one with Amy but it never worked. Hmmm... Anyhoo...

So excitd about my SSS gift, Becca. Whenever I see a box from "R-Dubs" I dance at my mailbox. Straight up doin' the running man. You're the best!