10.22.2006

football sunday....

and im sitting in Bretts family's living room....
watching the Packers
with his mom and dad...
he is down at the fire station
training for a test next saturday ...
he is applying for Part time on the Winona FD.
So that will be nice

this all means NO red lobster for this girl!
sad!
Good.....slept till 11 am!!
awesomeness!

So as I don't understand anything in football other than you have to get the ball through the things..

i am online surfing the web for anything that pops into my head!!
I found these AWESOME paintings....
this one is my favorite- so colorful and lots of stuff going...
major inspo. in these paintings!!
THIS is also some awesomeness!!
These (run the mouse over the little squares and look to the right)
are the different types of wall "rub-ons" that you can get!
Too bad its in a different language!!
so cute for a scrap room!!

These flicker MOO cards? how adorable!!

Heidi.....our bird conversation the other night...
these little guys are for you....
All these findings were on this decor8 blog....totally amazing things on this blog!

Also...
anyone know where I can find cute digi frames/borders for my pictures that are free (or like super super cheap) I love to put them on my pictures before I send them in to get printed. My new photo program has some but I want more...hehe
let me know ladies!

2 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Love the birdies. Love the black earrings (are those earrings) right under, too!

Glad you had a fun day Miss B. !!

Deanna G. said...

OMGosh I so love those birds. They're so cute. If I had some like that, I'd talk to them every morning. Haha.

Coolness on finding blogs of cool things. I'm always down for that.

Happy Sunday B :)