10.18.2006

Hump Day

meh-
its cold out
Gotta go to school today -
photo assign. #2 is due....think I did pretty good! Will scan and post the pics when I get them back.
Also have my 2nd and final interview today for Office Max Asst. Manager- so I'll post the good/bad news tonight when I get home!!!
Want to scrap tonight- have to pic up pictures at WM from this past weekend (which I still need to post here!) - tonight I promise!

2peas challenge (haven't done one of these forever!)
The Holidays are coming. Blog about the things about the holidays you are looking forward to.... no matter what they are!
I am looking forward to...
presents
time with family
hot-coco
turkey
mashed potatoes
making some new appitizers for everyone to try
laughing
playing games

NOT looking forward to:
driving!!
Bretts entire family is in Winona
mine is in RW or Cannon so its
a lot of driving. Last Christmas we spent
more time on the road that we did
with family, and that sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca... Fellow P here... Love ur blog and ur fun stuff on 2 peas!! Added u to my "blogs Im stalking" list on my blog.. haha I have been chatting quite a bit w/Heidi.. She's great... Anywho... TTFN... Check out our blog!!

Heidi Joe said...

HEY BECCA... um... yeah...

if you get a job at Ofice Max can I have lots of free markers and post its and pens? I am a total office supply nerd. Hee hee!

You might be getting a few balls messages... I blogged about our little challenge to each other last night!