10.23.2006

TIVO?

I need tivo-
we have dish-
so im going to have dad get their
DVR so that I can record TV shows that are on during the day when I am not home.
I was home from school early today and got to watch
Dr. Phil and now im watching Oprah.
I love watching Oprah- but can only watch it on Monday and some wednesdays.
This is why I need DVR.

Anyone have it?!
Brett has it at his house- and I love it there!!

I got NO mail all weekend...
im waiting for my rolodex cards from the swap
im waiting for some CD's from BMG....(which for some reason they billed me TWICE for....so hopefully I will get both so that I can return the one that they over charged me for- or else I will have to give them a call!!)

Heidi....be on the look out- im sending your goodies tomorrow!!
*if i dont use them myself tonight- hehe just kidding*

looks like it is going to rain here...
tacos for supper- cant wait---
kitty kitty meow sleeping on my lap keeping me warm right now.
she is a snuggler she missed me all weekend.

so im watching oprah-
Norway sounds like a good place to live
one year off for maternity leave
mom and dad each get 10 days off a year for sick children
children get free health care until age 7
sounds good to me!!
They eat healthy there....
might want to vacation there sometime!

Okay i want to scrap before TV shows tonight...so Im going to do that now....

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Becca - you replied to my WI/MN post on 2Ps, and I came to visit your fun blog.
I have TiVo. In fact I have 2 - the one in the basement is mostly for DH's sports and things we watch together like Dateline, 60 minutes, all the CSI's etc (real old married couple aren't we?)
The one in the living room is MINE!! Oprah, Grey's Anatomy - girl stuff that DH would delete immediately if they were on his TiVo. I love the DVR and don't know how I functioned before I got it.
Hope you got some scrapping done!