3.06.2006

What a Ride!

First things First...thank you SO much to digidiva-Kathy for hookin' me up with my saweet banner! I am totally lovin' it!!

Ne way..the title....i got myself into a little bit of an accident Sunday. We were traveling South on 61 in winona...and ended up in the ditch on the NORTH side of 61 facing UP hill....yeah....it was pretty intense and scared the SHIT outta me! It was so damn slushy out...it was NOT my fault! lol. Ne ways its over and i have stoped hyper-ventalating now so we can all breath a little easier! haha.

This weekend was too funny! Saturday we grilled out and had some friends over. Bretts brother, Brandon, has the funniest friends eva! I laughed so damn hard. They were all wasted and I was the only sober one in the house! Oh well, it was a great time though.

One of Brett's best friends leaves friday for Iraq. He has been home for the past two weeks, so the two of them got to spend alot of time together, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but they are funny when they are together!

Got some new scrap stuff yesterday...just some paper- nothing new- just new to me! lol The First Desperate Scrapwives challenge is up today...started messing with mine, pretty sure its almost done! Just wanna look at it a little more before I post it! lol And there should be a new Sassy Scrappers challenge out today too! WooHoo! I need some inspiration to scrap! Have tons of pics...just not sure what to do with them!

BIG INFO! Brett and I are going to Florida this summer! Over 4th of July week. We are going to drive down to Clearwater Beach and hang out for a week. I am so excited!! Now I just NEED a real JOB so I can save some money up so he doesn't pay for everything!! Mom comes home late WEdnesday night from Florida....can't wait to see all my goodies I get from her!! lol Bretts parents leave Friday for Mexico...can't wait till I can go someplace warm!

Now...Im eating a ceaser salad....nummy!
Tonight...Brothers playoff basketball game in Farbault.
Tomorrow...HOMEWORK...yuck!

No comments: