3.07.2006

little of this little of that

Today is going to be boring... Gotta go to work around 3 to get my $$, run to the store to get some pointless everyday things....hopefully go tanning...thats about all...so for a little excitement...heres some fun tidbits for ya!


1. How/where do you purchase/download your music? Lime Wire
2. What is your first childhood memory? babysitting family friends St. Bernard dog.
3. Do you take vitamins and/or supplements? no
4. When was the last time you wrote snail mail? prolly a year ago...should send my cousin a letter though- things have happend I should tell her about...we should really get eachothers emails! lol
5. Are you obsessive-compulsive about anything? having chapstick with me
6. Do you wear a watch? Are you punctual? no watch....
7. What kind of calendar do you use? (computer, palm, wall...) oh geeze! I have one planner for school, one for regular life...and on my computer
8. Do you balance your checkbook every month? sorta- its online
9. How often do you talk to your parents? Siblings? dad- every day mom- if not every day everyother day
10. Pancakes or waffles? What kind of syrup do you use? waffles, wtih peanut butter and ripped apart and dipped into maple syrup.


10 things you want but don't need:
1) A new desktop computer
2) all the new SB stuff
3) A new car
4) a new TV
5) A manicure
6) a person to clean my house
7) MONEY!
(fill in these blanks for me!!)
8)
9)
10)

1. I almost peed myself when... emma put daves dads keys in my purse and i tried unlocking my car with the key fob and couldn't understand what the hell the lights behind me were blinking for....really had to be there
2. Country music = THE BEST EVER!.
3. The smell of leather reminds me of ... wilsons leather...idk!
4. When I was little my mom told me... don't worry about what other people think.
5. The last time I screamed was because...we were being towed out of the ditch and instead of going up we were going sideways!
6. The one person I aspire to be most like is... my mom.
7. I... laugh... every day.
8. I scrapbook because... its a way to preserve my memories in a creative way that is my own.
9. People drive me crazy when they...drive slow, talk slow, do anything slow!
10. A special gift I remember receiving, that meant the world to me, was... $$ from grandma to buy my ring for my 20th birthday or my necklace and bracelet from Brett!

No comments: