3.03.2006

Fun[ny] Times!!

OMgeeze.....Last night I really did get to go out!! And I had a BLAST!! Started out at Daves with Em ate a steak (deliciously cooked by dave) and then we went to LC to hang out with Kyle and Jason. We had so much fun....here is just a little taste of the fun we had........Me, Kyle, Emma, and ABSOLUT...makes a wonderful night! haha

OH yeah...we really are that sexy! haha...too funny!
Jason isn't scared to be a big man & love little dogs! Drunken Cuteness!! I love us!

So yeah I managed to get my butt into bed around 2:30 this morning. Had to bring grandpa to town this morning at 10...came back home and slept till 1:00 and went to work at 2:00. It was so worth it though! I had so much fun!!

So that was the extent of my night...and now here I am tonight...sitting at home...alone...my dad went to my brothers basketball game with his "g/f" i guess..i dislike her sooooooo much!! And he knows this....and yet she is continually here!! Pisses me off to NO end!! Whatever though...well I guess I should prolly get some nums into my tummy!!!

No comments: