3.02.2006

{Its thursday already- that only means one thing.....}

[THIRSTY THURSDAY!]
Wonderful! I can't wait for the weekend! Saturday at 2 ne ways...when I am done with work and can go to Winona and see Brett...goin to a movie and supper with him and Mike since its mikes last night in town- should be a treat! lol

So I need to get something off my chest...these people out there that are causing drama with the sassy scrappers....its enough. Drama is so over-rated, there is enough of it in this world, that you don't need to be creating it on a message board. And I totally agree with Reva (check out her latest blog) Just because you believe you can relate to us...we do not relate to you. Enough said...oh btw did I mention I very much dislike drama? *Save the drama for yo momma!*

So on a happy note...tonight I get to go out!! (them vodka sours are calling my name...and I even got my mini-bottle of Absolut- totally in love with it!) Yes I know! Its a rarity! lol... Emma and I are gonna go chill at Dave's with him and Andy, and if that happens to get boring we might just head down to good ole' LC! Fin and Timmy are home on spring break (yeah thats way early!) so we will see what happens there!

Oh...and my mom is in flordia...she left yesterday...its like a whole of 20 degrees here and she is wearing a sweatshirt when its 65 at night there...*but i would be too* Im jealous...but I get to go someplace warm this summer (brett has this idea in his head that we are getting in the car and driving south this summer for a week...fine by me!) Plus I get to make a scrapbook for mom of their vacation (and she is paying for supplies Double Plus ++!!)

OP! I went to Target yesterday....walked out spending less than $10 ($9.93) I was so excited for myself! I bought like six things!

I need to go tanning...its cold out and the tanning bed sounds so inviting! Maybe I will go before I get my butt to work today...if that ever will happen...lol..I have to cuz thats the only place I am motivated enough to do homework...horrible I know!

I did quite a bit of scrappin' the last couple of days...Got Sassy Scrappers week #6 done today...My Layouts... check em out!

I need to get going...shower, paint nails, lotion, hair, make-up, clothes, being a girl is so hard!

No comments: