2.23.2006

so pretty much - right now- at this moment..........

i am feeling like....more like wishing that....there was something fun to do....something to put a big :) on my face......that will make me laugh.....that will take my mind off everything else......something....anything....

Is it summer yet? I am tan and ready for summer!! My finger nails and toe nails are painted bright PINK....i bought two new finger nail polishes today....Caribbean Frost (like a tourquise color) and Tequila Sunrise (orangeish/pinkish)

So i am talkin to em right now on messenger....we are creating a list on why Summer is so much bettter.....


    fun things to do
    longer days!
    its warm out! lol
    more fun pictures to take!
    funner clothes to wear
    flip flops biotch!
    gauchos every day all day
    swim suits


and the list goes on and on and on and on.....like a good song!

Well, I should go back to do my accounting.....yuck!
Here is a funny picture of me...and yeah my eyes are red...they always are....nothing I do will change it....i even have red eye reduction on! Wtf huh? Reason #8351829035 why things don't go my way...on and FYI: I BROKE A MIRROR TODAY...whats that like 10 years bad luck? Just add it to my tab bartender!!....speaking of bartender...it may be time for a drink tonight...or now?

No comments: