2.23.2006

Im here for good!

Well, I've only done two postings on here and nothing new seems to change, so I deleted it and re-did it so hopefully it will work now! Everything was on my myspace blog, but I just decided to do it all here! Just something different I guess. Pretty sure no one really reads this- I don't have any home friends that have a blog. So this is sorta my own space do write exactly what I want and not have to worry about them finding out how I really feel....haha j/k in case someone does see this! Everyone knows I tell it how it is!

So that brings me to this week...more like this month......it has been so SHITTY! Started out with my uncle passing away, and now is ending with school just sucking. I have some problem with taking tests. I can get 100% on my assignements and then it comes time to sit down and take the test....and I BOMB them totally!! But I've talked to a few teachers and they are willing to work with me to figure it out- I feel like a dumbass but I can't fail any classes, just wont let myself.

MoViNg On..........

Anyone that is reading this (no one?) haha ....done/seen 26 Things? They post 26 different words and you use those words to find pictures to describe the words. I've printed out the words for this one and am keeping it in my purse right by my camera think it would maybe make a cute mini-book? It says they post 26 different things every few months, but from the archives it looks like they only do it 3 or 4 times a year. Gives me something to take my mind off school.

I am working this weekend and next week while my boss is on vacay...in Mexico...lucky....but it will give me time to really sit down and concentrate on homeowrk with no distractions. (*its a pool and spa store, so its not busy at all this time of year*)

Saturday Brett & I are going out to eat and then to a movie, hopefully Emma and Dave will come with (Emma is my best and only female friend and Dave is her boyfriend of almost 2 years) Always a good opportunity for the two of us to get get pics to scrap!!

Well, I should get going to bed.....or just lay in bed and watch T.V. at least! Got tanning at 11 tomorrow! (now today because it still wasn't showing up this morning so I had to re-do my blog again....whats up with that?)

No comments: