2.24.2006

Friday Bores.....

Found a new fun toy on photobucket.com sure everyone and their mom knows about it, but I never pay much attention! haha

My brother had a basketball game tonight....was so exciting!!! He played really well, chipped a tooth or knocked it lose, not sure yet, but they all played really well and they won!! Its so exciting watching my "little" brother play Varsity Basketball in 10th grade!! Even more exciting when he starts!! Can't wait to see what the next two years bring him! I am collecting all sorts of basketball scrap stuff and am making him a basketball/high school scrapbook for his senior present. Pretty excited to work on that!





I worked today....pretty boring...but hey its $$. Went out for supper with mom and kevin- was okay- not the best food- but i'll live! More than ive had for supper in the past few days!

Today....I did this..... anyone reading wanna join?! Just go to SASSY SCRAPPERS OFFICIAL THREAD!!! Its a ton of fun!!

And to end on a icky note.......i got home tonight and zoie (my fat cat) had killed a baby mouse....in my room....on my floor.......YUCK......ISH.......GAG.......NASTY!

No comments: