8.30.2007

countdown...

to my birthday. yupp. so tomorrow starts my birthday weekend. I am so lucky that it almost always over the holiday weekend and i get to extend it forever!! haha

and I make a big deal out of my b -day. my family goes camping the entire weekend so its my weekend and everyone has known that since pretty much day one!! I can't wait
I usually know what i want/am getting but this year i have no clue on either. well sorta.
i am hopefully getting a cute new bud light sweatshirt and a clock/dock for my i pod.
this way i can listen to my tunes as i am scrapping since everything is in my new room now and its so much nicer up there!! so it will be nice.

*side note im eating a sandwich and the cheese slice is way too thick...making it sorta nasty like to eat*

my photos to share this week.

my silly puppy.

the puppy and i sleeping (thanks mom)

matching eyes...crazy.

No comments: