12.17.2006

Christmas time...

The presents were all wrapped with care....

Today we had a small "holiday party" at Brett's mom's aunts house. (confusing?) Totally set the mood for Christmas!! nummy food, amazing drinks, family, laughs. Can't wait for next weekend!!
Tons of driving but it will be worth it. Can't wait to get tons of pictures.
Friday night I am going to finish my shopping, work saturday during the day, saturday night is supper with Amanda for her birthday and possibly out somewhere for a few drinks!! I can't wait to see the girls!!
Christmas eve morning all of the family festivities begin.

I am hoping all of you have a very merry Christmas!!
I am planning on it.

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

Merry Christmas, Becca! I loe how you wrapped all the gifts in polka dots and they match!

Hope you have fun with your family...