11.07.2006

tuesday morning blahs

not ready to go to work today
really don't want to go there
oh well
maybe i will actually do some
homework.

So the blog challenge on 2peas
is to write about your house
you grew up in...
I have wanted to actually take a
picutre of the sign that enters
our small town and use a kenny
chesney song as the title. so
I need to do that soon....that means
a 4-wheel ride down the road!
my cat will not get off the keyboard...
she thinks i am petting here while typing
not....just trying to get the right keys!

whats everyone's plans for the week?!
Today:Work, maybe scrap tonight
Wednesday: Class, work (training) in the
cities all night
Thursday: Work at the pool store
Friday: Work at the pool store
Saturday: If no training
I am going to the MidWest Scrapbook
Convention with my friend Amanda.
Should be a good time.
Sunday: Packers VS. Vikings
so I am sure we will be watching the game
somewhere- possibly Moms
and playing games!

1 comment:

Heidi Joe said...

Just sayin' hey baby... what up?

You're quite a busy girl now, aren't you!

And did I catch a SB convention? What-what? YAY!