11.09.2006

ready for the weekend?

I AM!!!!

I can't wait for this weekend really.
Nothing totally special planned
well sorta
hopefully will be going to the MWSA Convetion in St. Paul
with my chica Amamda. Serisoyly we are going to have
so much fun!
Many stories will be made on this trip I am sure
(right amanda if you are reading this!)

Friday night hopefully going to have a few drinks with
Crystal!!!
Saturday night....i could drink again- haha
*no I do not have a problem!*

Sunday the Vikes VS. Pack at the dome
hopefully watch the game someplace
maybe moms-

I did something horrible today but don't
feel bad about it at all....

A few weeks ago when brett and I went to Green
bay i put my purse with my camera in it on the hook
on the bathroom stall door- well it was a defective hook
and it dropped my purse on to the cemet floor..
and my camera has not been acting right since...
and it hasn't been 90 days so I re-packaged it and brought
it back to WM....said i got it a few weeks ago from my grandma
don't have the reciept... they let me exchange it for a new one!

oh yes I did!
WoOt!!!!!!
this is exciting to me....
im a horrible person I know....
*slap myself*
okay don't feel bad any more

DId a few layouts today (so much for staying home to do
homework...i will do that tonight and at work tomrorow)

here they be.....
both of these are of Mitchell. I have others....just not on this computer- will post tomorrow or sometime soon....

No comments: