11.10.2006

.....I

25 years Ago I...was not born yet.
20 years Ago I...was 1 year and 2 months old
15 Years Ago I...was 6...rockin' it in kindergarden...i was Ronald McDonald for halloween
10 Years Ago I...-was 11...4th grade causing some sort of trouble I am sure. I think thats when i started being a naughty kid and *swore*
5 Years Ago I...was 16 getting my License, worked at Sam Goody, got my first tattoo...single having fun!
2 Years Ago I...was 19 having fun again...single *on and off*
1 Year Ago I…was 20. In love *still am* college student
Yesterday I...did a little homework, scrapbooked a little, had a lazy day!
Today I...woke up to a fresh winter wonderland!
Tomorrow I...will be rockin' it in the cities with my girl Amanda!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Hope you don't mind if I do it on my blog

Amber Ulmer said...

Ok.. lil behind so Im commenting on mutiple posts...
Great Layouts!!! Woot for u!!
Shut UP! Snow... U suck!! haha It was 78 degrees here Friday... 45 here Saturday!! What is up w/that?!! Chilly today but sunny... Want a White Christmas this year... We haven't had one here in so long...
Great post on ur blog today...