10.25.2006

yippie!!

got a call from "the boss" today...
everything went through good!!
Orientation is a week from tonight from 5-9..
4 hours....seems long to me...but oh well!

Super excited and i can't wait to start
$$$$$$$$$
again! it will be nice to not have so much
worry in my life!

so not last night but the night before
in my sleep I must have been hungry
and decided to munch on my cheek...
it hurts sooooooo bad!!!
just sucks!

Any of you readers watch Jericho?
im addicted now!! super super good!!

now im watching the biggest loser...
pretty good also....

work tomorrow and friday....
saturday sleep and carve pumpkins...
no halloween parties that I know of yet
will have to see whats going on later in the week...
maybe meet up with a few people at the bar after
carving pumpkins saturday (hopefullY)
sunday Am (like SIX am) we are leaving for
GREEN BAY! Im super excited....
it will be fun!!!

No comments: