10.25.2006

she scraps.....

again today!!!
my favorite...
okay there is a tie...this is the other I really like...

Didn't go to school today....we were just processing photos and I didn't have any done..plan on taking my two rolls this weekend while we are in GREEN BAY.
Going to Stadium View for the game on Sunday
they have this tail gate thing like $25 all you can eat and drink..
sounds like a good deal to me.
will be fun!
shopping monday after brett gets done with his test
need to find something to wear friday and saturday next weekend
for the wedding...that will be fuN!
and there will be tons of pictures to scrap! can't wait!!
*heidi** I sent out your goodies today!! can't wait till you get them!!!

1 comment:

~*~Felicia~*~ said...

ahhh!! GREENBAY!!! My dad is a HUGE packer's fan!! LOL Him, my brother, uncle, and cousin are actually all flying up there during Christmas for a game. They're SO excited!!!! LOL

Yeah LOVE the LOs by the way!! You're so talented!! Love ya girl!!!