10.27.2006

scraps ahoy


My latest scrap page..... used HS ribbon and Chipboard letters from Penny!!!
WoOt!!
Love it!
Heidi.....this one could be for the balls to the wall..but im sure its too late....i'll look for something now....

going to scrap more now....
oh and..... do you have any HS chipboard letters that are not sticky?
I do...
so I pealed off the white backing that is supposed to protect from the sticky part or whatever...and now I can use those ALSO as letters. they look just like white letter stickers...but i have to add the adhesive myself...no big deal!!!
super super awesome!!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Yeah, 96.4% of my HS chipboard letters aren't sticky. Bleh. But, they're so dang pretty that I don't care. kjfajkdaljfhaha :) And how genius to use the backing. For rill B!

Love the new page. You whip them out like stealth quickness. Heh.

Have a most awesome weekend. Friday, woot woot!

Penny said...

Yeah, I have to add adhesive to pretty much all of them, too, but I still can't get enough of them!