9.14.2006

Swaps and more Swaps!

So today I joined the Trade your Stash Swap. You get a box of your stash together that your not going to use and send it to the host ( i would put a link here....but 2peas isn't working!!!) and she goes through everything ...oh you also add a list of things you would like...and finds things that you would like- I filled my box in about oh 15 mins!
THere is tons of pp- at least 100 sheets
tons of love stickers
letter stickers
winter stickers
a picutre frame to alter
sequince(sp?)
just tons of stuff!!

Today was a great mail day! (not the best but good!)
Got my ProvoCraft trimmer from Ebay
B-day card from Reva
THREE magazines
and the best part.........



NO BILLS!!! :) :) :) !!
so exciting!

The weekend plans:
Friday: work till 6
fish fry and drinks
movie
Saturday: Walker Art Center
Kailens B-day party at 5
drinks at moms
Sunday: SLEEP
football
moms possibly to dye hair (dark brown again)
clean and get ready for week

No driving to school next week no on class campus! That rocks my socks!!
I PROMISE I will soon post my photograph I printed in class yesterday- its amazing to see your work come together right before your eyes- I am loving it.

1 comment:

xobellaaimox said...

i hope your weekend went wonderfully:)