9.19.2006

ggrrrrrr!!

So I am very bored at work So I just typed this huge entry on here..
and wouldn't you know this P.O.S computer with dial up internet
got all messed up and didn't post it.... and i am so bored i don't even want to
re-type it....grrr
so the gist of it..
its cold today
my back hurts bad
im at work all day
nothing to do
its totally dead today at work
one small piece of homework

Crystals 21st birthday tomorrow!! WooHoo!!
going out
saturday we have a bus *hopefully*
if not it will be fun to celerbate our birthdays together anyways!!

Scrapped last night...11 *yeah eleven* pages
some I like some i dont..i am re-doing one forsure tonight!!
Think I have found my style..
simple...
paper (cardstock and patterned)
ink
distressed edges
journaling
title (chipboard or letter stickers)
one thing i like but never use..BRADS- must start to use them *will someone challenge me to do so??**

The weekend was fun!
went as follows...
Friday:
we went out for supper...fish fry- nummy
Target- spent like my only spending money of the weekend...its horrible when you have too much time on your hands and you are browsing the "endcaps" (aka clearance) at T's.
Had an hour before movie- so we went to Applebees and had a few drinks at the bar:) fun
Went to see Gridiron Gangs- Amazing movie! I almost cried at like 4 different parts...a must see!
Saturday:
Got up- supposed to go to the Walker Art Center...got directions on the road..directions lead us to residential area....went to Anchor Paper Factory instead. Got stuff for my SSS will send that out this week!
5pm was Kailens 10th Birthday Party- had a few drinks had fun- many laughs
Lumpy had a 2 kegger...love these parties - so much fun
There was drama- like always- but didnt happen until after I left..but it was because of me...if only SHE would just get over it! honestly girl (can't call her a woman) it was two years ago and you two were not even togehter--- and it was only a kiss.....all started by him! Im not a SLUT!
got drunk had fun- went home slept great!!
Sunday:
Did nothing- Brett and I looked up random things online...I uploaded pics from the previous day. Brett watched football (the vikes...he was being tourchered - hes a packer fan) Went to town to pick up my pics and some supper....turkey roast, mashed potatoes, beans- so nummy- came home hung out and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Great weekend of basically nothing!


Brett finds out this week if he got the job in Fargo, ND.
I am excited and nervous for him.
He has been on edge since he interviewed.
I hope he gets it.
I would love to move and start a life somewhere else.
Can't wait until he finds out either way so he will not
be so on edge!!

Thats all.....it was way better before- colorful and all..
oh well...
Im going to go and be bored more.......

1 comment:

~*~Felicia~*~ said...

ooo girl i LOVE brads!!!! LOL Brads and buttons are my addictions LOL You should try them out!! they are soooooooo easy to do and add SO much!!! :-) at the very least I use them as the center of my flowers (like primas and such) :-) easy to do!!!!!!