4.05.2006

In the middle!

Yes im right in the middle of two fun weekends! Last weekend the only thing large planned was state school in Rochester, Saturday night we stayed in a hotel and ate at Outback (it was so much fun, didn't get any pictures from the night though) but the thing that supised me the most was Friday. Brett and I went up to Minneaoplis to the convention center to the Outdoors show. We had so much fun just walking around looking at the boats, resorts, and all the other little things they had around there. On our way there we stopped at Red Robin on Cedar Ave. had a delcious lunch. After the sports show we went to MOA. When we walked in Brett said "lets go to










Build-A-Bear and you can make a bear!" So I did!! We even went to the Arcade and played for a little bit. I really wanted to go into one of those photo booth things and get a strip of photos, but they are $5 and we only had $2 cash after the Arcade. Next time!!

This weekends fun........KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT!!!!!! I am so excited. We are going to eat someplace before the cocnert...yeah that whole thing is up to me and I have to call a few places and see if they take reservations...that was my job for the past two days and I still havent gotten it done yet...oops! I will for sure post pics next week!!
Brett is coming to town tomorrow afternoon. Oh- and I rented Brokeback Mountain...brett said
he would watch it with me tomorrow night so I haven't watched it yet. Very excited to! Friday we are going to see either Benchwarmers or Ice Age: The Meltdown (which ever we don't see Friday we will go see Sunday) Friday night...B-I-N-G-O, Ham Bingo! At the VFW in Cannon Falls. I am so excited! Turkey Bingo for Thanksgiving and Ham Bingo for Easter, two of my favorite times ever to play Bingo! Saturday....the Concert....Sunday...movie and relax!

Two weekends ago we went to Duluth....I have completly forgotten if I posted pics from that weekend..my fav...
and this is my new fav of me!

No comments: