3.28.2006

getting caught up....

long time no chat! I should really be reading my book for ethics...but I've read 60 pages this morning already...tonight I will read more since there will be NOTHING on TV until 9...then its my real world and 8th & Ocean time. I will prolly work out on the gazelle while watching them...so I signed up for this 'dieting' website yesterday Sparkpeople its such a great site! You just type in everything, starting weight, goal weight, what days in the week you are going to do cardio and for how long, and it calculates how many calories you need to eat and how many you need to burn each day! Its such a great website! And to help you count calories you do a search on the site for what you ate during the day and it adds everything up for you! I am in love with the site. Its just great! If anyone happens to be reading this and signs up for it, type in ' bigsunglasses ' when you register under referred by!

This past weekend didn't end up as fun as I thought It would have- but brett and I still had a lot of fun just the two of us. I got to go shopping....spent his money on him...bought myself a cute pair of jean gauchos for the concert...which is only um...ELEVEN days away! I am so excited! Kenny Chesney was on the radio station here last week and he said this years stage and show is going to way out do last years- which i thought last years was amazing! This will be my fourth time seeing him! Im so excited...

This weekend brett is commin' up on thursday night and friday we are going to the sports show in the cities, saturday he starts state school in rochester, so I will be at home saturday morning, I will be typing my paper on "mans search for meaning" if I do not get it done throughout this week. Book is pretty good, about the Holocaust, which is something that has always interested me, the only thing hard about writing the book report is going to be trying to find a way for it to tie into what we are learning about in ethics...Somehow thought i guess I will figure it out, Just have to read what other people in my group and class have posted about the book and their take on how it interacts with our classroom text. Thats not completly cheating if I change it up a bit...haha...how else would anyone get through college? JUST KIDDING....

Its almost easter too! Brett said he would decorate eggs with me! So excited!! Maybe we will go to mom and kevin's and decorate them with the boys next sunday instead of going to winona! Im sure I can get brett to come here instead right?

Well, I suppose I better get ready to head into town...going walking with mom this evening and then going to her house and gonna dye my hair...its way to red right now so I need it to be just dark brown!!

No comments: