3.22.2006

should be doing homework....

yeah, I really don't want to do homework tonight...It is wednesday and I have not done any homework this week yet, tomorrow- thats what I am going to do all day. (well it will only take me a few hours- so not ALL day!)

George Lopez and Freddie merged into one show tonight, too funny! I love it!! My supper was so nummy! A lean Cusine microwavable meal- and it came with desert! Too nummy!!

Leavin' for Duluth Friday afternoon! I am so excited, way too much fun all the guys up there keep callin brett to find out what time we are gonna be in town! Them boys all get way too excited to see eachother! too funny. Saturday night, I get lobster from Red Lobster, delicious!!

Class tonight took FOREVER and a day! Went to HL on my way to class and bought a 12x12 Sterilite 3 Drawer thingy with my 40% off coupon, then I sorted out my scraps between those 3 drawers and an other thing I had. Now maybe I will use them!! haha

Well, Its almost time for Criminal Minds- for sure!! Happy weekend!!

No comments: