3.19.2006

Fun Weekend!

[St. Patricks Day 2006]
Oh what a FUN night! The day started out at Styna's house making margaritas, and playing drunken shutes & ladders. Everyone else started to show up around 7 and the party was truley on a roll! Around 10 we all piled into vehicles (sober cabs duh!...mostly sober) and went out to Meatballs house and contiuned the PARTY! It was so much fun there were so many people out there. The night was so much fun! Dancing, drinking, laughing! For sure needs to happen again soon! I had so much fun with Emma & Styna! (and we even managed to be nice to people...at least to their faces!) These are just a few of the 60 or so pics I took throughout the night.

Styna, Emma, Becca
Becca & Emma
Emma, Becca, Styna
Drunken Haze (Styna & Becca)
Emma, Dave, Lumpy, Me, & Brett



[Auto Show 2006]

Brett, Emma, Dave, & I all went up to the Auto Show the next morning (More like afternoon when we all got our drunken asses outta bed and ready!) Brett & I drove seperatly because they had to be back in town to go bowling. It was a lot of fun! I love sitting in brand new vehicles and smelling the "new vehicle" smell all day! I even got a nummy Ice Cream cone outta the day! Here's a few pics of the day!

Me in my Impala SS
Me in my Mini Cooper ConvertableMe in my Mazda6

Brett & I in my Mazda6
Brett & I in a Lexus



So, spring break is over now...back to school tomorrow, and not looking forward to it at all! Its been so nice to just not worry about homework! *Wish I would have gone somplace warm, but I still had a good week!*
Next weekend is the Duluth Party weekend! I am so excited! Hotel party for sure! Went grocery shopping today and got a few ingridents...going to make 'the dip' so nummy! Get to go shopping all weekend...with bretts money..lol- Just wonderful!
Well...its my time for bed!

No comments: