7.05.2007

I am Alive!!

I have fallen off of the blog & scrap world for the last four months or so and its driving me crazy!!

My life has been a fast moving train for the past few months and I love it!!
I moved, got myself an amazing new boyfriend, promotion at work, found out who my real friends are, and its summer so im getting a great tan!!

I've just been so busy I don't know where to start so im not even going to!!

4th of july was amazingly fun. its my favorite holiday and even though we had tons of plans and everyone backed out we still ended up having fun!

Nick and I Fireworks!My new friend, Byron. He is a HUGE dog!

Today I am moving all my scrap stuff to my new house and getting that organized and i am so excited!! I have a million pictures to scrap- I don't even know where to start!! Hopefully I can remember how!!

So for now thats all I have!! Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

Deanna G. said...

BECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH :) heh.

Dude. You don't even know. Me and the Heidi have wondered how you were doing... we knew you needed some time to breathe and live :)

Sooooooooooo glad to hear you've been living it up mah dear :)

Alex Hardy said...

hey!
i second DBird!
sooooo happy to see you back!

and aww.
new love + promotion.
*awesome*

Penny said...

Glad to see you back! I've been so lazy about updating lately, so I don't blame you! Life kinda gets in the way sometimes.