2.19.2007

finally.

I scrapped tonight.
Did my three Deck of Me cards that I have slacked on.
Also did these layouts (plus some I am working on now.)


For the Elsie Sketch


yupp. so the weekend was fun.
and I am super excited for summer.
and MAY 13th. Kenny Chesney Concert.
yupp. really will be fun. so far we have a handful of friends going.
shall be a blast. can't wait!!!!!!

Work all week.
And have the weekend off
Work all next week.
Have the weekend off.
pretty much rocks having weekends off again!!!!

okay going to do one more page then go to bed!!
loves.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Love the layouts, especially the bling one! Are you going to post your cards?

Deanna G. said...

i so love all of um, but the first one totally digs. i love it and you're right and it works and love is love.

weekends off are radd (although sucky bc i had to work this one, danngit).

love for the b.