12.21.2006

bought...

well more like got..for Christmas from my dad.
60GB External Hard Drive for my laptop.

Right now I am busy transfering photos, music, and digi files to it so that I can erase everything off of my computer and re-start. Maybe then my messenger will work and it will be a bit faster again!!

Can't wait...hopefully I don't ruin anything...I am a little bit scared.

delicious chicken in a biskit for supper tonight...with I had some cheese to eat with them....
christmas presents all wrapped...still waiting for bretts last thing to come in the mail...better be here by saturday!! they promised!
hopefully its not stuck in Denver. *i am jealous of the snow you have*

hopefully getting snow tomorrow though!

2 comments:

xobellaaimox said...

what a fab gift from dad! yay! have a wonderfully merry holiday season girlie :) :)

Deanna G. said...

You'll feel totally clean and replenished and fresh once you get everything transferred over and straight! Wooty woo!

Merry Christmas to you and the Brett and your whole family, B!