10.26.2006

"Goin out tonight...

in my red high heels"

Im in love with this song... (the message does not "fit" my lifestyle ...leaving the b/f....but I love the song)

So as Im sitting here looking at my red fingernails...
i really really want a pair of sexy red high heels...
They have a pair at Target but they are
the peep toe ones and well that just does not work
in MN in the winter...
I might just have to buy them though... will check out some other
stores first..

Today is work till 6...
im sick it sucks..
got a little "friend"
id prefer to call it my
"Enemy"
feel like keeling over with
pain from cramps.
grrr!!

looking forward to this weekend though
looked at tickets online for the game on
Sunday...but its going to be cold so I
would much rather just sit in the bar and
drink and watch the game...it will be warm
in there!

I want to go out saturday night for Halloween
but I don't think anyone is in town...so we will
just sit at moms and carve pumpkins and drink
there.

I upload my pics to walmart.com photo and they
re-did their site so thats cool... but they don't have
the 1 hour option (that I can see anyways) so I have to
wait for it to get shipped to the store so that sucks...they
are there now so I will stop and get them tonight after work
*can you tell im bored out of my gord...fall style there)
just sitting at work...alone... for four more hours...

gag me-
so super excited about the new job still.
need to buy me some kakhis...
AE had some cute ones on their web site so time to fork
out $40 a pair for those...ick.
and need to buy a pair of black shoes...thinking pumas cuz they
are cute... theres $80
and a black belt cuz ive seen to lost mine someplace..
$25
grrr... this new job thing sucks
and also need to get TWO out fits for next weekend
one for friday night the rehersal dinner
a dress for the wedding on Saturday
grrr... again

6:00 yet?

3 comments:

Deanna G. said...

Ahahahaha. You start off with, 'so excited about the job' then start listing all the duds you have to buy, then end it with, this new job thing sucks. Ha;lkjdf;alkjf;a <-- that's when you laugh so hard you can't even type. Muwahahaha. I bin feeling a bit schizo/bipolar these days, myself actually.

Ohh, your little friend? We refer to her as Aunt Flow came to visit. That bitch. Ha;lkjdfa;jaha.

Heidi Joe said...

Oh, gotta love when Aunt Flow comes to town. My friend calls her "Connie" for some reason. Who knows.

New kicks are fun no matter what, though!

xobellaaimox said...

hey becs

do you have a walgreens? you can upload your photos there instead and pick em up in an hour.

xo