10.03.2006

Busy Girl Last night.........

so last night I got home and wast going to make something super nummy for supper......
yeah That didn't work.
No chicken thawed out.
No hamburger thawed out.
They didn't want meatballs.
So I had pizza and they didn't eat! haha

It did give me time to do the Tags for Heidi's Swap. Pretty excited about those.

(Insert image here later)

I also managed to get like seven layouts done.

(insert favorite layouts here)

Will scan them into 2peas tonight.

I also hope to get my photograph that I am turning in for my Photography class scanned in tonight to show all! It turned out super good and Im very excited about it!!

Im at work....40 more mins and I am out of here....such a long day. I have so much home work don't want to do a bit of it....HUGE bio. test this weekend...why must it be open over the weekend and not during the week?! grr...oh well... Brett said he would help saturday....we are going wheelin' all day sunday..must be home by 8 to watch Desperate housewives...show is driving me nuts!! Way too much drama but i can't stop watching- i must find out whats happening!
enough rambling........................................

No comments: