10.10.2006

almost wednesday already.............

the week is going by already- it helps when you dont go to class monday and dont work monday!!
(good thing I just said something about school- need to turn in homework for my online class!)

This past weekend.......
Friday: supper at Perkins
Movie at home (the lake house) brett fell asleep 20 mins into the movie- I liked it.
Saturday: Bio test (totally sucked it up)
Movies in the afternoon/night
Sunday: 4-wheelin

(its not letting me add photos right now darn thing!!!!!)

Monday- I didn't go to class- we weren't going to be doing anything so Brett and I went to LaCrosse and I went to HL- got some American crafts brown letter stickers
and some doggie paper i haven't seen before.

This week:
Wednesday: Narko's 21st b-day going to havea few drinks with him
Thursday: Scrappin hopefully
Friday: party here!!! Hicktown can't wait gonna be a balst
"gettin' down on the farm" super excited- Narko will be happy- hes been buggin' me forever!
Saturday: sleep/scrap/clean
Party bus for Narkos Birthday saturday night
Sunday: Pumpkin patch with mom and the boys!!
Brett is comin' up and we are going with mom, kevin, kailen, and mitchell. can't wait to get some super awesome pictures!!

Tuesday of next week Crystal and I have hopefully finally found a night to get togther to scrap and go have supper and drinks!! I can't wait!!!

And my scrap love Heidi (blog soon to come!) and I have decided that we are going to make a challenge for ourselves and submit something for publication by the end of the year!!! GO US - balls to the wall girl!!!!!!! much love!

No comments: