8.16.2006

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay- So i walked in the door tonight and saw this box on the chair- I knew exacty what it was and started screaming like a litle girl!!! I was on the phone with Brett- and hes like is everything okay there? haha- This all just totally rocks and I can't wait to use it!! I will for sure post what I made with all the fun things!!

The entire goodie stash!!!
The paper goodies!!! BG, SEI, Junkitz, Gin-X


CUTEST little ribbon holder tin I have ever seen in my life!!


The ribbon- all rolled up and pinned with a sequince!!



The embellies!!
Love me some HS!!
(Got me a little extra stuff cuz my b-day is soon!!!)

Tonight was supper at moms- and dropping hints that I want a new camera for my birthday! (Countdown: 18 days!!!) When I got home and calmed down from my goodies Jake (brett calls him Jacob- I love it!) and I went for a walk - Used my MP3 player- I need new songs on it- they are all from december- shows how much I use that!!

Now its off to watch the new LB!!!

1 comment:

xobellaaimox said...

OHHH YUMMA YUMMA YUMMAY!! mm mm good. those pics almost turn me on. heh!