8.21.2006

These suck!


I want to take good pics of fireworks- which means I need a tripod- and I need one for my photography class- so that means I am getting one.

We love eachother- we love fireworks- (I do anways-lol)

This weekend was full of crazyiness- and fun!
And wouldn't you know I had no batteries for my camera on the fun night!!
Great!- so these are my pics from the weekend- Brett's soon to be cousin, has pics of the weekend- so I will have to have her email them to me!!

Fun times had by all this weekend- and the countdown is 14 days Until My 21st Birthday
(i said someting like 12 earlier- dont mind my mathamatical skills- they don't make any sense)

School started today- Shouldn't be too hard- but we will see. My photography class is going to be my favorite class- I befriended a girl who has experience in the dark room- so that should be an advantage on my part- thank goodness
and the nerdest nerd of the 21st century sat next to me- not to be mean- but I plan on never having to sit next to him again- If you bring a 3 hole punch to class- you have problems- if you do the Napolean Dynamite "yessss" in a low voice when the teacher talks about the dark room- you have problems.

So thats my day.

No comments: