8.10.2006

Got A DOG!! *ETA* EXCITED!

I got a dog!!

His name is Jake

He is a Golden

3 years Old.

Super Hyper at times but knows how to be calm and just chill.

Does not get along with my cat thus far. :(

Will have pics soon!

THIS WEEKEND:
I am so excited! Friday night we are going out for supper with my mom for fish fry- so can't wait for some clam chowder!! Saturday is the ZOO- yes Brett has never been there so I am very excited to go to the zoo! Saturday night we are going to the Demo's at the County Fair and I am having a country party afterwards here at the house. Bonfire, country music, hicks, trucks, tail gates, 4wheelers- the whole she-bang! I am so excited.
Sunday is all about going 4-wheeling. I am so excited for this too.

Guess the word of the night is "excited"
I am very much wanting to start the POTD again- but I just don't do anything during the week and then the weekends I take like 100's of photos!

Scrapping is going awesome! Have gotten tons done latley. The NSBR Challenge is totally making me go for it- I wanna get the most points- haha I need to win! *If your not first your last* -lil' will farell (sp?) hehe GO FASTER GO FASTER- that movie was pretty good- lame but good.

Okay time for bed I am rambling.
Pics of JAKE soon!!

1 comment:

xobellaaimox said...

ooh a new doggy! how exciting! i'm so excited you have a blog too! lol. i did NOT know about this NSBR challenge.. sounds like something i would like. i'm going to check it out!

have fun with mom :) and at the zoo. show us some pics too ;)

amy