8.29.2006

6 (six) days!!!

Yes that would be SIX days until everyone can say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Im so excited!
I love my birthday-
I have every right to be selfish on MY Day right?!

I am so excited for a weekend of camping and drinking and having a blast with family/friends!


Okay- so here is a picture I took the other day with my camera- using some of my "skills" learned in photog class this past week. I can't wait to start actually shooting with the 35mm camera and developing my own pictures- should be very interesting!!


THis week is filled with homework- getting everything for this week and the start of next week done- I can't believe they actually think its okay to have homework due on Labor Day- no classes- should mean the same for us Online students!! but whatever!!

okay one more pic of the bridge because I love it!

No comments: